5.05.2008

The adventure begins.

Welcome to my new blog as I'm about to embark on this amazing journey -- two years in Tanzania with the Peace Corps.

I have no idea how often I'll be able to post, but I hope to keep y'all as up to date as possible.

Bookmark me!

Even better, subscribe to me via Bloglines. It's easy, and it'll let you know when I post a new blog.

However you choose to keep track of me, make note of the hyphen in the web address. Otherwise you'll go to someone else's blog. It won't be nearly as much fun.

Whether I've sent you this link or you stumbled on it yourself, please don't be shy about posting comments (if posting as "anonymous," let me know who you are!) or sending the occasional email. Share the love!

3 comments:

vmh said...

I can't wait to read these posts!! So exciting!
Vicky

B said...

Thanks so much, Vicky ... it means a lot to me!

Melissa said...

I'm on your Peace Corps blogline ... hook, line and sinker. Its such a great way to let me live vicariously.